Angelica Panganiban and John Lloyd Cruz.
Angelica Panganiban remains calm over predictions that she and her boyfriend, John Lloyd Cruz, will split this year.
In an interview with “The Buzz” that aired on Sunday, Actress said only she and John Lloyd would know until when they will last together.
Despite this, Panganiban said she respects the opinion of those who predicted a breakup.
“Siyempre iba naman ‘yung opinyon ng ibang tao. Iba rin ‘yung mayroon kami. Kami lang din naman ang makakapagsabi noon kung hanggang saan kami,” she said.
The two became a couple in July last year.
In her past interview, Angelika said she did not hesitate to let John Lloyd into her life because she is sure from the start that she likes him. “Hindi na ako nagpakipot. Bakit ako magpapakipot, alam ko namang gusto ko siya?” she said.
Actress said among the things that she likes about her boyfriend is that he really gets along well with her family.
“Okay siyang makisama lalo na sa pamilya ko, sila mama and ‘yung lola ko. Sobrang favorite siya ng lola ko grabe. Kasi may dementia ‘yung lola ko. Kapag nakikita niya ako, hahanapin niya agad si John Lloyd. So nung blessing nung bahay, buong araw niyang hinahanap sa akin,” she added.
Rumors that something romantic is blossoming between Cruz and Panganiban started after the two returned to the Philippines from Vietnam in April to shoot their scenes for the Star Magic movie “24/7 in Love.”
But it was only last August 12 when Panganiban posted a collage photo on Instagram where she went public for the first time in hinting that there is something happening between her and Cruz.
Couples first public appearance together was at the Star Magic Ball last September 1, where they were even seen leaving the event hand in hand.
However, it was only last October when actor publicly admitted that he is indeed in a relationship with Angelika.